Valentine is a time when people show feelings of love, affection and friendship. And that season of love is here again.
Here at Newsmag.com.ng we bring to you 14 Best Ways To Make Money Off Valentine In 2020, since it means something entirely different to us, It’s a time to make some good money.
Statistics has it that In 2017, over $136 million was spent in the name of love; 180 million cards were exchanged and over 198 million flowers left the shops on that day in the United States alone.
Such incredible figures are enough to get a business-savvy mind thinking about how to get a slice of this very delicious cake. If you’re such a person, here are a few small businesses that are sure to make a lot of money for you in this special season of love.
See below the 17 ways:
- Start a gift wrapping service
- Design and sell love themed cards
- Open a love themed gift shop
- Start a candy store
- Retail teddy bears
- Make and retail scented candles
- Offer delivery services
- Shuttle service for party goers
- Bake love themed cakes
- Valentine parties for singles
- On-Demand Serenading Services
- Val special affiliate marketing
- Romantic poems and one liners
- Tour guide
- Become a hair stylist or makeup artist
- Sell Digital Goodies on Jumia and Konga
- Sell mood-setting products online